Simply fill out a form below and sign up to the mentorship program as either a mentor or a mentee!
1. Once you sign up to the Mentorship Program as a mentor or a mentee, you will first recieve an email to confirm your registration. This email will also invite you to join the gen z Slack channels and Facebook groups.
2. We will strive to find the best match for you, so that you both can get the most out of this mentorship! Once you are matched, you will both recieve an email which introduces you to one another, along with suggestions for your first meeting.
3. You can now start your mentor relationship! You both have an opportunity to learn and grow through this program so schedule regular meetings, relax and have fun!
4. After two quarters (6 months) you will have an option to be matched to a new mentor/mentee. This is to ensure that everyone has a suitable match and also to make sure that everyone is getting as much from this program as possible. This is an optional rotation so if you want to continue your relationship with your current match, that's absolutely fine!
5. If you feel at any point in the program that you need some help, guidance or have any problems with your match, please contact the team (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also fill out an anonymous feedback form.
For the first few meetings, focusing on the following questions will help get the ball rolling: